*Villas*, I can explain why I need to delete many records. I have template
of timetable (example upper in my post). There is templates for each group
for each faculty in university. ~40 groups = 40 templates for each faculty.
When I do timetable I need to do next operations:

   - Select all active groups for faculty (1 query);
   - Select holidays from production calendar (directory table in database,
   1 query);
   - Get template for each group (start cycle, no query becouse get from
   sessions);
   - Delete previous timetable becouse I don't know what is new in template
   and I don't know it is new template or old (~400 record);
   - Select all subjects, hours for subjects and schedule of educational
   process in a group (1 procedure);
   - Find period of teoretical occupations in a schedule;
   - There is two check of template and correct it if it is necessary
   (updating rule in template ~2 rows);
   - Insert lesson to database in cycle start with first date of teoretical
   occupations if date corresponds all rules in a template and not holidays
   and hours for a subject > 0 (~400 record);
   - Create report about group (see picture).

As result we have 40 * 400 = 16000 rows for deleting and 16000 rows for
inserting. But there is fuculty with 56 groups then ~22400 rows for delete
and insert. Becouse I told 25000 rows it is max.
Let's talk about *IIS* settings, becouse if I do that on *Rocket *server
all work. But on IIS without deleting at all I have problem with inserting
5000 rows.
Thank you for attention!