Kevin

I'm curious about your comment on Weppy/Emmet evolving.  Looks like there
has been only 1 commit in the past 16 months or so (it is possible I'm
reading that wrong).  What do you know about their progress.  Also, I'd
love to be able to use PyDAL as classes as used in weppy (while not taking
away the current capabilities).  That would be a great step forward.

-Jim