I know this is going to sound like a dumb question, but I am new to web2py
and need to use it for my Capstone class.
I understand the modules and the controllers and views, but I am having
trouble creating a link to a new html page and there doesn't seem to be a
lot of
information available online so I am asking here.

What is happening is I can successfully call another controller, but all it
does is show the dictionary values and page name. Since the test values
being shown are correct, I know my module code is working and my controller
index function is working properly. I simply cannot get it to show any of
the HTML i have written.

Is there something I am missing or is there a resource I am missing
somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated.