Hi,

   I'm sorry by my stupid questions and by terrible english , but...
   I want to personalize the behavior and the Layout of CRUD
funcionality, about this, I have Three questions:

   1) In the action default/data/select/"table_name" the generated
output is a HTML table with all records and columns of the
"table_name". Well, if I want hide some columns and implement a
pagination in the records..Where/How I can do this ?

   2) How to implement a filter/search in the records in this
action ../select/"table_name" ? for example, I developed an
application [1] in Django (and I want migrate this application to
Web2Py ) where I implemented this behavior, which filters the records
of the table (and implement a pagination also).

   3) How to personalize the generated HTML by the CRUD, for example,
can I assign an ID or a CSS class for the generated HTML table of
select action ?

Thank's !
Leandro Severino.

[1] - http://www.pampacomercial.com.br/sistema/cadastros/grupo-produto/