Thank you Massimo.

As a result the code now shows more "L" cases, i just removed them. But now
it presents incompatibilities with exceptions and raises.

  File , line 618
    def _end(self, appStatus=0L, protocolStatus=FCGI_REQUEST_COMPLETE):
                              ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

  File , line 1080
    except select.error, e:
                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

  File , line 1134
    raise NotImplementedError, self.__class__.__name__ + '.handler'
                             ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

  File , line 1317
    name, cgi.escape(`environ[name]`))
                     ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

As i told you before the "L" cases i fixed them, but this others errors
dont know how to fixed them.

Thanks for your help.