Hi again

I am having a similar problem again. I havent compiled the app - i have
learnt from that mistake, thanks.

I am now trying to import some of my custom functions from other python
files in the same app. After i got an __init.py__ file in place i was able
to see and use my imported functions.

However, now when i make a change to the imported function, the new code is
ignored. I step through line by line in Visual Studio Code and can see it
'process' my new code but it is running the old line.

I can 'fix' the problem
1. by restarting the server - but it is only fixed until i make another
change which is then ignored.
2. by removing 'from common_functions import DetermineMediaRepresentation'
- it just uses the web2py magic to find the function

'common_functions.py' lives in the 'models' folder, not the 'modules'
folder.

Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?

PS: The reason for the change to explicitly importing was that i wanted to
just right-click the function in VSC and choose 'Go to Definition'. If i
dont explicitly import then VSC doesnt know where my functions are and I
have to go find them by hand.