Great. I have had weird problems with Visual Studio Code debugger. It seems
to get confused sometimes about which line of code it is running and shows
that I am executing a line different to what it is really executing. When i
have that problem i switch to PyCharm and debug there. Then i head back to
Visual Studio Code :)