On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 10:44:53 PM UTC-7, Davidiam wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> I would like to know what I would have to modify in order to connect to MS
> SQL from web2py with TLS 1.2.  We are running web2py 2.18.5 on a Windows
> 2016 IIS server.
>
> Yesterday a security patch was installed to disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 and
> enable TLS 1.2 and now all our MS SQL DB connections are failing.
>
> Thank you very much for your help on this, I would appreciate a rapid
> reply as our development in web2py is now blocked due to this.
>
> Kind Regards,
> David

I don't think I can help you; I'm not on either IIS or MSSQL.  One of our
long-time experts and contributors   Niphlod's (er, Stephane) was involved
with IIS environments, so web2py has been well wrung out on IIS, but he's
been busy elsewhere lately.

BTW, please don't be confused by Google Groups form having a check-box for
"show on top".  In this group, that is used primariy for major
announcements, usually by Massimo, such as the "New py4web group" post.
Since GG defaults to showing posts in order of recent activity, new posts
are near the top anyway.

/dps