I presume therefore that you need those fields.  This is the kind of thing
I do to get things working.  Please forgive me if I've missed something.

   - I would create those required fields manually in your database
   (without the constraint that causes the problem).
   - Set auth.define_tables(migrate = True, fake_migrate=True)
   - Run the app.  This will create the .table definition file in the
   databases dir.  You may have had to delete the old .table file.  If
   necessary delete that.
   - Set auth.define_tables(migrate =False) again.

Sorry if this seems strange, but it is a work around solution.
I am hoping that someone will eventually fix this contraint problem in
pyDal.