Leandro,

I announced some time ago start in a script/aplication in web2py to do that
with postgresql. But since them I have so many projects, and could not
advanced.

I posted a roadmap to do that too. (search for my posts at google groups).

What database you use?

Mail me in private email to talk about this.

--
Atenciosamente