Thank you Jim.

I've setted migrate to False and fake-migrate to True.
Deleted the scheduler tables in the database folder
Setted migrate to True and fake-migrate to False
And the tables are not rebuild in the DB.
The error still the same.

I'll try to delete the scheduler.py file, export the db, import it in a new
db and add again the scheduler...