I'm trying this code below & i'm getting *<type
'exceptions.AttributeError'> 'Expression' object has no attribute
'tablename' *   ERROR*, *whats wrong with my code? or What am i missing??

*def payments():    payments_sum_field =
db.payments.amount.sum().with_alias('total')
grid_table=SQLFORM.grid(db.payments, fields=[db.payments.client,
db.payments.amount, db.payments.recorded,db.payments.recorded_on,
payments_sum_field])    return locals()*