Actually I have 3 endpoints tier 1 tier 2 and tier 3 so example if choosing
Germany it should redirect to www.website/tier1.com if choosing for example
Viertnam it should redirect to www.website/tier3.com that is what I try to
achieve but one thing is I have all my countries in arrays sorted from tier
1 to tier 3.