On Jul 30, 2009, at 8:52 AM, mdipierro wrote:

> For now, you can post an entry on AlterEgo, although I believe there
> is already one on the topic.

I've been sort of frustrated by AlterEgo, but maybe I don't know how
to use it. Is the "question" form a general search? If I enter 'auth',
I get nothing back.

And are there more articles than are shown, or are all the articles
'popular'?

Articles ought to be dated.

> We also have the wiki: https://web2py.com/wiki
> although I have not seen much activity there. Perhaps it is my fault.
>
> If anybody wants to setup a better wiki, I will link it.

Somebody suggested the Google Code wiki, though I suppose that rather
locks it in to Google Code.