I take the long view on all of this. Tools/Systems are a process not a
end. I point that out only because from time to time I will get a
notice that a bug has been found in C/C++ and the required patches or
replacement code to use. C is nearly as old as dirt (1972 for me) and
still has fixes and we complain about Web2Py that is 3 years in the
making has bugs? For its lifecycle Web2Py is probably about average in
code issues/fixes from what I see. That does not discourage me from
using the tool.

Armin has done a public service and should be encouraged to point out
more.

JohnMc