When I upgraded web2py to next version, the problem's gone and I just got
the message saying "can not access the password file". Then I created a
parameters_80.py by start web2py with -a option once, and all is fine.

There must had been something wrong around there. But for it's gone, I never
can figure out what it is. The result is fine, but the feelings is not so
good...