On Aug 13, 2009, at 9:29 AM, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> Two logos have been proposed for web2py. I love them both and I would
> like your opinions. Here they are attached.
>
> Which one should go on the main web2py page and the book?
>
> Vote A for the logo with the W and B for the logo with the globe.

A, on the grounds of simplicity and graphic boldness.

B could be simplified, I suppose, but globe-based logos are pretty
common, at least in the Mac world.

A's bug would make a nice icon, too. And an alternative layout, with a
smaller 'web2py' under the bug, would be useful in some applications.

Nice work.