The logo without the "w" is confusing IMHO. There's nothing wrong with
using the leading graphic that kind'a-sort'a looks like a "w" (I don't
really see the "w" myself) as a stand-alone abbreviation, but when you
tack it on to the eb2py it looks like the product is called 'eb2py'.
At least, that is, to my eyes.