Hi all,
I'm creating this thread to endorse that WE (yes, web2py-users!) must
do presentations and talks about web2py - this framework only will be
widely used if WE start to spread it.

In Brazil we have web2py-users-brazil group[1] that I created and I'm
trying to spread web2py into free/libre software communities. Some
examples:

- Some weeks ago I talked about web2py to Peta5 programmers team.
- Last week I organized a little meeting called 'web2py hack day' at
Peta5. Who were in? Some people of Federal Government, programmers of
other companies etc. We met to talk about web2py, 'hack' its code and
learn more about it. The result? New people loving web2py, some bugs
discovered (I'll post it in developers list) and feature requests.
- Last saturday I talked about web2py in Debian Day [2]
(congratulations, Debian, 16 years!) at Piraí - Rio de Janeiro.
- Next month I'll talk about web2py in Python Brasil5[3] at Caxias do
Sul - Rio Grande do Sul.

And you, what are you doing to spread web2py around the globe?

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/web2py-users-brazil
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay2009
[3] http://www.pythonbrasil.org.br/

--
 Álvaro Justen
 Peta5 - Telecomunicações e Software Livre