that sounds excellent Yarko. I'll willing to experiment and report
back.

have you any idea where I can start?
by which I mean: how do I go about experimenting with, say gae's
ListProperty from within a Web2py project. If I use dev-appserver I
can run BigTable code locally. What's needed to run it locally within
a Web2py environment?

I need to run/test locally otherwise my development loop is going to
be too broad (uploading to google and reading thru its logs to see
what caused the errors)