On the same page as the WSGI stuff they have a demonstration of what they
call "sessionless" programming -- it's pretty much the same idea as Seaside,
including the UUID-like parameters that are used to track the open
continuations as the user provides input to the application.  (see
http://code.google.com/p/stacklessexamples/wiki/StacklessWSGI)

This is very interesting stuff.  In the wiki, for example, I would like to
provide a way to edit the reStructuredText and view it without committing it
to the database, so it can be edited and viewed until it looks right.  Then
it can be committed to the database.  I'm wondering where to keep the RST
text as the user switches between "edit" and "view" pages.  This is the kind
of thing that seems like ideal use for continuations -- keeping rich state
on the server while editing the object.

(By the way, I now have RST supporting wiki references in the new wiki.  I'm
working on search next so you can find the pages.  I also need to work on
some access levels to protect certain pages while allowing access on most.)