I have seen this happening every 3-5 file upload. Im using admin
"panel" to upload static files. After 2-4 succesful upload this
happens:

Error traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/mmstud/Downloads/web2py-read-only/gluon/main.py", line
320, in wsgibase
    int(request.env.content_length))
  File "/Users/mmstud/Downloads/web2py-read-only/gluon/fileutils.py",
line 267, in copystream
    data = src.read(size)
  File "/Users/mmstud/Downloads/web2py-read-only/gluon/wsgiserver.py",
line 192, in read
    data = self.rfile.read(size)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/
python2.5/socket.py", line 309, in read
    data = self._sock.recv(recv_size)
timeout: timed out

Is it a serious problem? When I re upload same file, it usually works.
Im doing development on my macbook.