hi,

In 1.56 I was getting a warning message to console about being unable
to close a file. At the time I thought it was an issue with pyjamas
but having traced thru the debugger realised it was web2py.

In 1.66.1 & 1.66.2 that warning have changed and now kicks out a
ticket...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\My Documents\Carl\projects\Orbit\web2py\gluon\main.py",
line 412, in wsgibase
    session._try_store_on_disk(request, response)
  File "G:\My Documents\Carl\projects\Orbit\web2py\gluon\globals.py",
line 366, in _try_store_on_disk
    self._unlock(response)
  File "G:\My Documents\Carl\projects\Orbit\web2py\gluon\globals.py",
line 374, in _unlock
    response.session_file.close()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

I'm running on WinXP so I don't follow the "permission denied" issue.
Sorry not to catch the behaviour in 1.56 but I was misled with my
introduction of pyjamas.

I can't see that it's my code that doing anything special (so haven't
posted any - but I'm not claim innocence!) - my function successfully
selects some data from my database and returns fine - it's in Web2py's
clean-up that the hiccup occurs.

Anyone any idea?