Hi all, thanks for the feedback so far. To determine whether we should
spend time developing this design please be explicit in your comments
as to whether you want us to continue to develop the snake-logo
concept or whether we should stick with Massimo's current selection
for the logo (the 3 people forming a W).

The sketches of the snake logo are just that -- conceptual sketches,
not final artwork. Feel free to express your preferences for any head,
body, body position, font, and overall composition.