For anyone curious, I found out that pasting this at the top of your
web2py files seems to be the only way to fix pydev. Its a somewhat
updated version of Guido Kollerie's method all in one. Its too bad
there isn't a better fix.

if 0:
    from gluon.sql import *
    from gluon.sql import DAL
    from gluon.validators import *
    from gluon.html import *
    from gluon.http import *
    from gluon.sqlhtml import SQLFORM, SQLTABLE, form_factory
    from gluon.globals import *
    session = Session()
    request = Request()
    response = Response()