Good night, I ask for your support with this situation

I have a subdomain on WebFaction.
At this time, I can see and work with the admin, welcome and a mysql
database in my application in WebFaction.
However, when I request my subdomain, the initial application (init)
loads blank pages. I think, the init application is not loading with
the custom style that I have in the static folder. However, the
default applications of web2py loads their styles without problems. Do
you have any suggestions?

This is my configuration in httpd.conf

=====  START httpd.conf listing  ==============================

ServerRoot "/home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/apachewsgi/apache2"

LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
LoadModule env_module modules/mod_env.so
LoadModule log_config_module modules/mod_log_config.so
LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
LoadModule alias_module modules/mod_alias.so
LoadModule authz_host_module modules/mod_authz_host.so

KeepAlive Off
Listen [PORT SPECIFIED BY WEBFACTION]

WSGIScriptAlias / /home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/apachewsgi/web2py/
wsgihandler.py
WSGIDaemonProcess web2py user=[YOUR ACCOUNT] group=[YOUR ACCOUNT] \
     home=/home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/apachewsgi/web2py \
     processes=1 maximum-requests=1000

NameVirtualHost 127.0.0.1:[PORT SPECIFIED BY WEBFACTION]
<VirtualHost 127.0.0.1:[PORT SPECIFIED BY WEBFACTION]>
    ServerName www.example.com
    DocumentRoot /home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/apachewsgi/web2py/
applications
    <Directory />
            Options FollowSymLinks
            AllowOverride None
    </Directory>
    <Directory /home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/apachewsgi/>
            AllowOverride None
            Order allow,deny
            allow from all
    </Directory>
    <Directory /home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/apachewsgi/web2py/>
             AllowOverride None
             Order Allow,Deny
             Deny from all
             <Files wsgihandler.py>
                   Allow from all
             </Files>
     </Directory>
      AliasMatch ˆ/([ˆ/]+)/static/(.*) /home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/
apachewsgi/web2py/applications/$1/static/$2
     <Directory /home/[YOUR ACCOUNT]/webapps/apachewsgi/web2py/
applications/*/static/>
            Order Allow,Deny
            Allow from all
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

LogFormat "%{X-Forwarded-For}i %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\"
\
     \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
CustomLog logs/access_log combined
ServerLimit 2