On Sep 15, 12:14 am, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> The web2py_manual_cut.pdf is from the second edition.

When I downloaded it yesterday and when I downloaded it again just
now, it contains mod_wsgi setup example from first edition. So, either
it is still the old one, or my browser or an intermediary is playing
very bad caching tricks.

Can you triple check. If you are adamant that it is the correct
version I will shut up even though what I download is the wrong
version.

Graham