I hope this is the right (or at least an acceptable) place to post a
note on the manual (2nd edition PDF).

On page 70 the top example line 4 works on db.image, I think you want
it to work on db.comment instead.

I also have a layout improvement request for the manual code layout (I
am not sure what tools are used to write it though and if this kind of
control is possible).
In trying to cut and paste code text from the PDF file, you end up
with the line numbers included in the text to copy. If line numbers
and the actual code were different single elements then that would not
be the case.

Anthon

BTW releasing the 2nd edition was a good move, I was considering
buying the manual and that decided the issue for me.