Hi Arvind,

On Sep 22, 12:04 am, Arvind <arvind.ran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rather i should quote myself again.
>
> can you point me a documentation which exposes all the functionality
> of the FORM() interface by which i can attain complete flexibility
> over the layout ?

There is the online version of the book (if you don't have the PDF
from lulu.com):
http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/examples/default/docs

To make the experience more enjoyable:
1) Click the "Toggle full screen" (rightmost icon on the ipaper tool
bar)
2) Change to list view mode using the "more" dropdown on the left.
3) A quick way to get around is using "tile mode" (the icon with 9
little squares)
4) "physical" pages 7-13 are the index
5) page references in the index are to the page numbers in the book
and are off by 16 (you need to add 16 to get the right physical page
number)

For example, FORM in index page 7refers you to page 182, so you would
use the slider at the right in "tile mode" to go to page 198=182+16.

Custom forms are the subject of AlterEgo entry 205:
https://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/AlterEgo/default/show/205

Hope this helps.
Denes