Someone knows what is the better way to resolve this scenario with
web2py?
1) I have an application populated with useful pages linked and used
from other application. These utility-pages must be inizialized with
some values. What is the better way to pass values between the two
applications (not by GET, please)? The utility page not knows who is
the caller.
2) each utility-page must have the layout of the caller page.
I have read about exec-environment and sessions but I am confused
about the cleaner approach and I need some examples.
Thanks on advance
-leone