With {{=LOAD('plugin_hello',ajax=True)}}   it throws this ticket:

Traceback(most recent call last):

File"E:\Downloads\Programacion\Python\web2py\devel\gluon\restricted.py",line178,inrestricted
     execccodeinenvironment

File"E:\Downloads\Programacion\Python\web2py\devel\applications\test/views/default/index.html",line74,in<module>

File"E:\Downloads\Programacion\Python\web2py\devel\gluon\compileapp.py",line174,in__call__
     (html.URL(r=request,c=plugin,f=function,
UnboundLocalError:local variable'request'referenced before assignment

aLex f

--
Alejandro Fanjul Fdez.
alex.fan...@gmail.com