Can I create a crud  form that simultaneously update multiple rows and
multiple tables?  I’ve been through the web2py manual a number of
times, but don’t see this issue addressed.  Below is an example:

In db.py

db.define_table(
    'users'
    Field('name')
)

db.define_table(
    'dogs',
    Field('owner_id', db.users),
    Field('name'),
    Field('vaccination_id', db.vaccinations)
)

db.define_table(
    'vaccinations',
Field('dog_id', db.dogs),
Field('vaccination')
)

Given these three tables, I want to be create a crud form where I can
update the names and vaccinations of all of the dogs of a particular
owner.  For example, if I have two dogs, muffy and fluffy, then I want
to create a form where both the records of muffy AND fluffy are
presented in ONE form to allow me to edit the tables ‘dogs” and
‘vaccinations’ with one submit button.

Any thoughts on how to do this?  I can easily make a crud form for a
single record, but this would mean I have many submit buttons on a
page or a very long series of pages to do something simpler.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Peter