Man oh man! I've been at a SharePoint conference all day (hey, I have
to make money!) so I'm still sifting through all of the discussion but
I have another question: With the current implementation plugins would
be limited to one view, one controller, one model, etc., because of
the naming convention, correct? If so, do you think this will be too
constraining?