ah OK.

Another library that was mentioned in an earlier thread was Pisa:
http://www.xhtml2pdf.com/

"pisa is a html2pdf converter using the ReportLab Toolkit, the
HTML5lib and pyPdf. It supports HTML 5 and CSS 2.1 (and some of CSS
3). It is completely written in pure Python so it is platform
independent. The main benefit of this tool that a user with Web skills
like HTML and CSS is able to generate PDF templates very quickly
without learning new technologies. Easy integration into Python
frameworks like CherryPy, KID Templating, TurboGears, Django, Zope,
Plone, Google AppEngine (GAE) etc."

Sounds like just what I am after.