znafets, Keeping the thread in this post...

user = db((db.user.id == request.id) & (db.address.id_user == request.id
)).select()

db.user.id.default = user.id
db.user.name.default = user.name
db.user.email.default = user.email

SQLFORM.factory(
db.user, db.address
)

Is there another way of doing this? To me, this is not DRY or KISS.

-Thadeus