I have the unfortunate fact that I have been using sqlite3 for some
time, but my data is getting a little unstable.  How do I best transfere
that data from one database to another without direct access to the
admin screens as it is hosted remotely?
For right now, I guess my best approach would be to copy the sqlite3
files to my computer and run the admin from here, but that just gets me
the data, I still have to insert it some how.
BR
Jason