Hi,

OK to be a little less ambiguous (apologies for that), the redirects
of the urls I'm probing happen within scripts, like those used in
affiliate links, or url shorteners. But it just so happens that when
say a user clicks a link, they don't only get redirected from point A
to point B, but actually get sent through point A.1, point A.2, and
then point A.3.

The purpose of this is to gather the domains to determine which ones
to add to a whitelist.

Thanks