I've come to web2py from a Plone CMS background. Plone integrated a
WYSIWYG editor called kupu which allowed the upload and integration of
images while you were editing rich content (i.e. web pages). It made
for a smoother more integrated content editing experience in that you
didn't have to separately upload the images and remember or calculate
their URLs. I'd really like to have something like this for web2py. Is
it feasible ? I think some of the available WYSIWYG editors have some
sort of image/file upload feature (including nicEdit), but we'd have
to tweak it to work with a back-end controller of some sort.