datatables requires a strictly formatted table,i.e. correct
thead,tbody,tfoot,etc. declaration.  Fran's changes correct formatting
errors in the table so you *could* use WebGrid to generate a table
that can be used with datatables (SQLTABLE may be a better choice
though).  WebGrid and datatables have no association. WebGrid is a
server based implementation and datatables is client based. Hope that
clears thing up.