If you are a web2py contributor or wish to be one, please sign this
contract:

    http://www.web2py.com/examples/static/agreement.pdf

Only contributors who have signed this contract will be listed as
"official" contributors.
I will no longer accept major patches from users who have not signed
the agreement.

Let me explain why this is. It has be brought to my attention that
some of you may have signed an employment contract with a third party
that prevents contribution to an Open Source project and your employer
owns every line of code you write. I hope this is not the case and I
probably it is not legal but I got worried. This situation could
create some trouble for web2py and result in undesirable expenses.

The contract 1) protects web2py freedom by stating that you created
the code you contribute to and no one third party owns the copyright
on it; 2) gives you the right to re-use the code you contribute to
web2py in an way you see fit.

This contract is very standard and modeled after the a similar
contributor agreement from SUN.

Massimo