I get the following traceback while attempting to use populate on
10,000 records. Works in intervals of 50 :)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/thadeusb/Applications/tb-web2py/gluon/restricted.py",
line 184, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "/home/thadeusb/Applications/tb-web2py/applications/ngram/models/db.py",
line 10, in <module>
    populate(db.lotsofcontent, 10000)
  File "/home/thadeusb/Applications/tb-web2py/gluon/contrib/populate.py",
line 73, in populate
    record[fieldname]=ell.generate(random.randint(10,100),prefix=None)
  File "/home/thadeusb/Applications/tb-web2py/gluon/contrib/populate.py",
line 36, in generate
    db=self.db[key]
KeyError: ''

-Thadeus