I would like to accomplish the output of the below, but use SQLFORM,
and not mess with sqlform.custom.

form = FORM(
        FIELDSET(
            LEGEND("Your Information"),
            LABEL("Name:", _for="name"),
            INPUT(_name="name"),
            LABEL("Email:", _for="email"),
            INPUT(_name="email"),
            LABEL("Country:", _for="country"),
            INPUT(_name="country"),
        ),
        FIELDSET(
            LEGEND("Account Info"),
            LABEL("Username:", _for="username"),
            INPUT(_name="username"),
            LABEL("Password:", _for="password"),
            INPUT(_name="password"),
            LABEL("Password Again:", _for="passwordrpt"),
            INPUT(_name="passwordrpt"),
        ),
    )

I am thinking an interface that allows mixing and matching of DIV
based objects and fields.
Should I a new form class be created, or a class that uses an existing
forms sqlform.custom?

Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to implement the functionality?

SQLFORM.factory(
           FIELDSET(
               LEGEND("Your Information"),
               db.accounts.name,
               db.accounts.email,
               db.accounts.country,
          ), FIELDSET(
               LEGEND("Account Info"),
               db.accounts.username,
               db.accounts.password,
               db.accounts.passwordrpt,
         ),
)

Also on a side note, You can get the same functionality of forms (the
table like layout) with pure CSS. I keep wondering why a TABLE was
chosen for default forms, since it makes it impossible to style the
form **layout** with CSS.

-Thadeus