On Dec 15, 2009, at 4:38 PM, kbochert wrote:

> Just a thought---
> Is it possible to serve a css file through the template system?

Yes, I've been doing it for a while now, both for fonts and colors.

I pass them in as a dict, though.

There were a couple of minor problems initially; I don't recall the status
right now. The file has to be served as text/css (I think that works right
now), and for performance reasons you want to have it cached, which requires a
little editing.