mdipierro , you were absolutely right , it worked for me coz I just
entered the right characters in recaptch and I was able to login ,
although it would have been worked if I entered any garbage characters
as well since there's no validation actually on recaptcha
sorry for not testing right in the 1st time

@ed

> def login():
>     auth.settings.login_catpcha =Recaptcha
> (request,public_key,private_key)
>     form =auth.login()

you see auth.settings.login_catpcha ? it has a typo , it should be
auth.settings.login_captcha    :)
this may be your problem

I think mdipierro mistyped it by accident and since you're copying
code and paste it it didn't work for you

By the way , you can just add this line to your db.py after the
auth=Auth(globals(),db)  :
auth.settings.login_captcha =Recaptcha>
(request,public_key,private_key)

and login mechanism will work without a need to separate function for
it via
/usr/login

Note
I guess you also understand that if you want captcha with
registeration form you should use another line  auth.settings.captcha
=Recaptcha (request,public_key,private_key)  also in db.py after
auth=Auth(globals(),db)

I guess things may be work for you now , good luck and sorry again for
not making a through test b4 answering the 1st time