I'm using web2py for an intranet but notice that in the default config
web2py does not handle all requests to the port you serve from.
Basically I want to accept connections from
'localhost','127.0.0.1','whatevermyhostnameis','etc' all on say port
80 of the server.  I know how to set this up but can't seem to find
the right page explaining it in the manual.  I see on page 111 it
talks about the 'options_std.py' file but doesn't explain if for
example you can set the ip to for example  ['127.0.0.1','192.168.0.1']
or hostname to [socket.gethostname(),'localhost']

Any help would be appreciated... Thanks!