Blogitize is my personal blogging software I am making in web2py :)

I don't like how you need different systems for different things,
(wordpress to blog, another one for an image gallery, another one to
host projects/source code) which is why I am making this, to be an all
in one solution.

Here are some more screenshots of the other pages...

http://static.thadeusb.com/blogitizer/

There is still alot left to do with it, I have a todo list of about 50
items, mostly small tweaks here and there...

 Pages/Files/Comments/Categories/Pagination/HeapyStats are all
implemented as plugins, Also you can import all of your data over from
a wordprses blog, it takes the wordpress information and converts it
to a markdown syntax... there are still a couple of issues with it
(such as tables) but I don't think it could be expected to import
across systems and not have to manually edit *some* posts.

There will be a way to enable and disable these modules (like in
wordpress) I havn't written the configure section yet but it will
allow you to customize things such as default cache timeouts, I need
to add a way to upload custom layouts/css, like for wordpress. I plan
to add a photos module and a projects module, once I finish up with
more tweaks. I'm also working on a signals system, so for instance, if
you post a new blog page, then it will notify the cache module and
have it clear the cache.

To be honest though, I'm not designing this with distributing it in
mind, I'm just wanting something that is easy to maintain, and easy to
modify, and extremely fast and efficient... and if it happens to be
robust enough others can use, so be it.

-Thadeus