Here you go, I hope it works since I have not tested it outside of my
blog's environment. There are a ton of customizations that can be done
and settings that can be edited. Also the comments will use WMD editor
if you choose to use markdown syntax for comments, however it does not
ship with it.

Also, i included my comments CSS I am using, this could be edited and
customized as well. I designed the html in a way that could be easily
manipulated by css.

-Thadeus