Actually I did found a couple of more typos in the code example and I
have fixed them now.

Also it is important that before you create posts using appadmin, you
create an account and login in your application, else the posts have
no author. This was designed to mimic the Django app referenced in
text, therefore many checks that I would normally do are skipped.

Massimo