I wish you all the best for this new year 2010... A year full of
Health, Wealth, Peace, Joy, Success in all you project... And a lot
more :)

Here is a small e-card I created for fun and host on my web2py small
website...

http://www.onemewebservices.com/onemewish
( This e-card may not be working properly if you are using firefox
version lower than 3.5 sorry for that)

Once again special thanks to Massimo for all he has done for us
through this powerful tool... I'm sure 2010 will be another great year
for Web2py...

Yannick P.