Thank you for comments.
I was looking to .belongs side, but did not find correct one query.

Searching for documentation make me think that all plugin_* stuff are
not so complicatated.
Just admin Plugins division. All my creating could be done using usual
controller with corresponding view. Is not it?

The issue is: links inside ajax loaded content on click does not
update ajax loaded data, but sent browser to /welcome/plugin_groups/
index/1
I guess only 'post' are modified to ajax compatible way, but not 'get'
links.